We want you to get the most out of your airbrush tanning experience. Here are a couple guidelines to follow:
How long will my spray tan last?
Our airbrush tanning lasts 7 to 10 days, however, this can vary depending on the amount of physical activity and preparation before your tan.
What if I have fair skin?
Our spray tanning solution works naturally with any type of skin tone. Our experienced staff will blend a customized tanning formula specific to the clients natural color. If it is your first time spray tanning or you have a very fair complexion, make sure to choose a lighter tone for your tan. Some people may need a follow-up session within 24 hours of your first session.
Is spray tanning toxic?
Spray tanning solution is made up of dihydroxyacetone (DHA). DHA was approved by the FDA in 1973 and has been used in spray tanning solutions for over 30 years. DHA is never absorbed into the skin, making it safe to use.
How do I prepare for my spray tan?
- Shave before your tanning session.
- All waxing and nail care must be taken care of before your tanning session.
- Make sure your skin is exfoliated.
- Don’t come with make up, moisturizers or deodorant on as it will decrease the effectiveness of the coloring solution
How do I maintain my spray tan?
- Don’t shower or sweat for 5-7 hours after your session.
- Use a paraben free moisturizer on your skin twice a day for a week so your tan stays even.
- Avoid swimming pools, saunas, jacuzzis or any other chlorinated water.